• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframes Revert / Change

#1 dmeikle83@aol.com
Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me with 2 issues:

1)  I edited my Keyframes as per usual.  I obviously edited the first one and then copied all the setting and pasted onto the next Keyframe, made a few minor adjustments and so on.  The edits are simple - I didn't even use filters.  I select all the Keyframes after editing and Save Metadata.  Then Reload in LRTimelapse 4.3 followed by Auto Transition.  Save.  When I Read Metadata back in Lightroom CC, the Keyframes change back to their un-edited state and the intermediate images abviously therefore don't change.  Maybe it should be noted that the first Keyframe keeps its edit.  I have tried this several times and haven't done anything different to what I've done with previous projects.  Any ideas?  It is very frustrating - especially because the Keyframes are copied from each other in succession.

2)  After researching the forum how to do the artificial zoom / Ken Burns effect I have tried this using the 5* Keyframes.  But to no avail.  The advice given to previous users is simple enough and I have done it but it doesn't work for me.  The only thing that is different is that the sequence pans (Radian) then the last 25% is still.  It is the still last 25% that I want to zoom in so I set the first 5* at the start of the stationary phase and the second 5* at the very end.

Advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

David.
#2 Gunther
You shouldn't be using copy/paste anymore with LRT4, instead use the sync script. Saving and Loading metadata has to be done from the Library, otherwise it won't work.
Please check this faq thread,
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
and follow the instructions here: http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dmeikle83@aol.com
Okay thanks,

This is my first time using LRTimelapse 4 since upgrading from 3.

All the best.

...also check out: