• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weird Problem while exporting one Video

#1 TPrami
Hello,

I am evaluating the LRTimelapse now and learning the tricks of the trade Wink

I have LRTimeLapse 3.1 and installer 3.1.1 export plugin to Lightroom yesterday, it seemed to help with export problems I had earlier. (Windows 8 OS, LightRoom 4.x - latest anyways)

Now this video has some weird kind of hops in it, renamed the Originals with continuous prefixed name, did not help. Checked out the exported Jpeg-files and they result smooth series of files, and going trough them one by one seems to have OK result. But the rendered video surely is not.

Like if it is in three parts and they appear partly in wrong order, I can put Jpegs and resulted Video to Drop boix for you yo check out if needed Just provide email (etc) method to send link...

-Tee-
#2 Gunther
Make sure that in Lightroom the sort order is right (by date/time preferrably) when you export and you have selected all images in grid view.
Then please check the intermediate sequence (in the LRT_ folder) - does it have the right order/images?
If this is the case LRT should render correctly as well.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 TPrami
(2013-09-19, 22:41)gwegner Wrote: Make sure that in Lightroom the sort order is right (by date/time preferrably) when you export and you have selected all images in grid view.
Then please check the intermediate sequence (in the LRT_ folder) - does it have the right order/images?
If this is the case LRT should render correctly as well.

Exported Intermediate Jpeg files are in correct Order. Opened the First file with Irfan view and followed the whole sequence trough and it opened all the files in correct order and it makes sense. In other words intermediate files are OK.

The problem must be in the Rendering, some how... Is there any way that some other installed app could interfere (Wrong version of external app used etc??)

i'll checked the video with Windows Media Player, VLC Player, Media Player Classic and Chrome-browser, all with the same result

I'll try to send private message to the link where you can down load and check and debug the sequence your self...

-Tee-
#4 Gunther
Hi, I will have a look, but currently I'm on location until end of month and cannot download that huge amounts of data through my local cellphone connection here. Will come back to you then.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: