• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What attributes does LRTimelapse use?

#1 keale
Just tried a few test runs with some a couple old HDR time lapses, using the video tutorial. Thanks for making such in-depth tutorials to help learn this - I'm really excited about the possibilities. It seems that the all of the adjustments I made in Lightroom to the first and last images aren't being applied to the transitional images by LRTimelapse. When adjusting the image in Lightroom, are the attributes that LRTimelapse doesn't read, and therefore won't apply to the transitional images? My transitional images are about halfway towards what they should be.. seems like they're missing vignetting, blacks, and maybe some other effects that I applied to my keyframe images.

Any help you can give would be appreciated, I'd love to use this app how it is intended.
#2 Gunther
Hi, if you untick "hide unchanged properties" on an initialized sequence you can see the parameters LRTimelapse animates in the table.
The thing is, that the LRTimelapse workflow requires to start with an initialization in LRTimelapse, so if you use old developments it might not work out.

Basically LRTimelapse animates most of the parameters, with some exceptions. For example local brush adjustments are not considered, only the first two gradients (those that LRTimelapse creates on initialization) are considered and the point-curve is not being animated as well.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 keale
Ok, so looking at the attributes, it looks like everything I'm adapting would be covered by LRTimelapse, I think. But something must be missing,.. check out these screenshots. Look at the difference in appearance from the first image and the following ones in the sequence. There has to be an attribute left out here for such a drastic difference between image 1 and 2. The difference is just as apparent between the last image and the rest. Only the keyframe images have such dark contrast.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23878/lrtimelap...enshot.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23878/lrtimelap...nshot2.png
#4 Gunther
I don't know how you edited your images, so I can't know what causes the difference. I just told you what tools to avoid, so I think you will have to double check what adjustments you did! Check the table in LRTimelapse as well if there are differences between the keyframes and the other images, for example gaps in some columns resulting from not initializing properly.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: