• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the folder for the video templates?

#11 Gunther
(2012-07-17, 03:16)rondmon Wrote: The Lightroom Templates do not show up in Lightroom no matter what.
I've put them into the proper folders, tried them in different folders, tried them in both LR3 and LR 4. Restarted everytime etc. Really, just followed the directions to the letter.
Nearly everytime someone reports this he is looking at the wrong place for the templates to appear. Please watch from the screenshot from the FAQ post carefully:

"You will find them inside the Drop-Down-Box of the Video-Export-Dialog after cllicking on "Export Video":"

[Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2088648/web/img/presets_lr4.jpg]

Quote:The templates are the only way to export the final edited images from LRTimelapse? or could I just export them from Lightroom and then make the timelapse in Quicktime?
Yes that would be possible as well, but not so convenient.

Quote:I don't see any edits in Lightroom after LRTimelapse curves adjustments, or am I missing something?
You only see the curves because adjustments are only applied in Lightroom - LRT only "see" the embedded previews.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 caplight
Hi -
I too tried many attempts to get the templates viewable in LR4 in the slideshow section of my brand new iMac 3.4GHz Core i7 with version 10.7.8
I did it all by the book and video. Even checked out the vids of Serge Ramelli as suggested by Gunther. Checked for the placement of the files, all are where they are suppost to be.

What else can one do ?

I know Gunther is in South America right now, so if you read this Gunther pls advice !

Thanks ahead and have a blast over there.

Regards,
Luc.
#13 Gunther
Here is the full description:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ee-and-pro

It might help to export one slideshow with the default template and then restart LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: