• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the folder for the video templates?

#1 Gunther
Quote:I'm not finding the folders in the Lightroom Presets folder as mentioned in your instructions.

Lightroom seems to create the video template folder when you export a movie the first time. Please try exporting something and look for the folder afterwards.
You can as well create the folder manually - see the instructions.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 alonzoriley
Your last two instructions say:
Quote:drag the Video Presets in the Video Presets/User Presets subfolder.
drag the Slideshow Templates into the Folder Slideshow Templates/User Templates

Do you mean "drag the Video Presets INTO the Video Presets/User Presets subfolder"?

That would match the last instruction. However, I'm still not sure which presets to drag in. Your zipped program archive contains no presets. Where are the templates that I should drag? I have a fresh LR install so I don't see any presets anywhere.

Btw, I DID complete the step to export a movie.
#3 alonzoriley
Oops. Silly me. They are available individually on the [Download] page. Tongue
#4 coax
hi

i can't create the video presets folder by export a video from lightroom. ?
#5 Gunther
Quote:Do you mean "drag the Video Presets INTO the Video Presets/User Presets subfolder"?
yes, thank you I changed that (I'm no native speaker ;-)).
Quote:i can't create the video presets folder by export a video from lightroom. ?
than create it manually...
#6 diegosanches
Hello! Installed as done in the tutorial but when I open Lightroom and go in the user templates folder has nothing .... Can anyone help me? I tried on Windows and Mac OS, the two did not work ....
#7 Gunther
Please follow the instructions provided here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ee-and-pro
#8 diegosanches
I put the files (Slidesow Templates and the Video Presents) into the Lightroom folder but when I click on Develop appears not nothing to me in the User Presents folder like the _LRTimelaspe-Basic_.... Where can I download this file? Thank you for the help !
#9 Gunther
Hi, the Basic-Preset is not provided anymore because it is not needed anymore when initializing the sequence in LRTimelapse. Please check out the new Workflow-Description on http://lrtimelapse.com to learn how it works!
#10 rondmon
Greetings - I'm familiarizing myself with this fantastic new software, but I've run into a snag.
The Lightroom Templates do not show up in Lightroom no matter what.
I've put them into the proper folders, tried them in different folders, tried them in both LR3 and LR 4. Restarted everytime etc. Really, just followed the directions to the letter.

Anyone else having this trouble and anyone find a solution?

The templates are the only way to export the final edited images from LRTimelapse? or could I just export them from Lightroom and then make the timelapse in Quicktime?
I don't see any edits in Lightroom after LRTimelapse curves adjustments, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

-Ronan

...also check out: