• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which kind of license

#1 AlexKC
Hi everyone.

I'm about to buy a license for LTR. I used the evaluation version and I have to say that it's so amazing and it improves the TL workflow a lot.

I usually use a Window system, but I have an iMac as well. Yesterday my PC stopped working. I was about to buy LR. Since motherboard is not working anymore, I need to wait a few days to have the computer back. So I'm wondering if the license allows me to use LRT on both systems (or at least if I can use on 2 computers). I'd like to install it on the iMac as well, but I don't want to risk to have just one installation. In that case I'll wait for my PC to be back from 'doctor'.

Thanks
Alessandro
#2 AlexKC
Ok, I apologize, I found the answer!
#3 Gunther
Hi Alex, glad you found the answer.
For all the others: In the license agreement http://lrtimelapse.com/eula/ you will find, that you can use LRT on up to 2 computers, regardless if mac or pc.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 SamRhoads
My situation is slightly different. I have LRT installed on my Mac Mini and on my MacBook Air. I put it on the Air since I will be in Hong Kong for three months and I want to use it there. But while I'm home, I will only use the Mini. But I also have a Windows machine. I think the Windows machine is more powerful than the Macs so I'd like to use it there too.

So, can I install it on my PC, use it on the Mac Mini and the PC while I'm home AND have it on the MacBook Air while I'm in Hong Kong?

I would use the evaluation version, but right now I'm working on a timelapse that has well over 400 images.

Thanks,

Sam.
#5 Gunther
Just deactivate the license on the machine that you are not going to use during the 3 months, and activate it on the machine that you will be taking. After returning you can do it vice versa. The usage terms say that you can have the license activated on two machines at the same time.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 SamRhoads
Thanks. I missed the word 'activated'. In the earlier response you said "use it on two computers" and I took that to mean "install it on two computers."

Thanks again.

Sam.

...also check out: