• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White Balance issue

#1 catchlights
I encounter strange issue of lightroom unable to reflect the changes of WB make by LRtimelapse for my latest clip.

following the instruction closely, I can see all the parameters being calculate accordingly in LRtimelapse, after saving the XMP files, open lightroom and read the metadate, all the exposure, cropping did show up accordingly except WB.

try reset and delete all the XMP files and start all over again getting the same results.

have anyone encounter similar issue before?
#2 Gunther
Are you sure you edited the WB for the first image also? If it's on "as shoot" it will not work. That's why I recommend starting with the LRTimelapse-Basic-Preset I provide for download.
Another way is to start the workflow in LRTimelapse and select "initialize metadata" from the context menu, save, load XMP in Lightroom and make chages afterwards.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 catchlights
I change the WB using preset settings in develop mode for the first and the last image, from fluorescent to Cloudy, originally is shot at 5300k, not sure is itbecause of using WB preset?

Anyway, I follow your recommendation of using the LRTimelapse-Basic-Preset, and it works like a charm.

Just make a small donation for the LRtimelapse. :-)

Thanks for the help.
#4 Gunther
Hi Loo,
you should not use the WB-presets, WB must always be "custom".

BTW: Thank you very much for you donation, I really appreciate that.

Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 catchlights
Yes, thank you, I use "custom" WB on the latest try, will take note on this for future timelapse editing.
You are welcome, it is a great software, a must have for the timelapsers.

...also check out: