• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White Balance wont export

#1 echostorm
Love your product, been using for years now. 

Installed the new version, following the standard workflow

initialize > keyframe > save XMP > edit XMP in lightroom > reload > auto transition > save XMP.

Problem is when I save my XMP it isn't saving my White Balance values. I see the value changed in transition,, and all other values are saving into XMP, all except for white balance. I have custom white balance in my settings in Lightroom, the value keeps coming out at +12 Temp for all images regardless of any changes I have made. 

I am editing in JPG, however this has never been an issue in the past as it usually corresponds my white balance with my XMP file.

Help!!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Which version of LRTimelapse are you using? Please make sure that you are using the latest version. Please retry and check other sequences too. Try deleting all metadata (ctrl-o) and start over. Check again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 echostorm
I am using 4.3, I have tried deleting metadata, the images revert back to the original state, however when I run the process again and I still have the same issue. It adjusts the white balance, however sets the value at +12 for all images, where it should be -31 > -27.

Tried a restart, same issue. Will try another folder now and see if it is also the same issue.
#4 echostorm
Yep the next folder worked. Must have had some problematic XMPs or something? Thanks for your help!
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: