• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Scott Blake
I am running Windows XP, Java 6 update 31
I succesfully installed and launched LRTimelapse once.
I followed the instructions to install and rename exiftool.exe.
I now cannot launch LRTimelapse. I get an error that says "Could not create the Java virtual machine."

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java and LRTimelapse. Also tried launching with and without exiftool.exe in place.

Can you help?
#2 Raw Media Studios
(2012-04-14, 01:48)Scott Blake Wrote: I am running Windows XP, Java 6 update 31
I now cannot launch LRTimelapse. I get an error that says "Could not create the Java virtual machine."

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java and LRTimelapse. Also tried launching with and without exiftool.exe in place.

Can you help?

Try this - Follow all the instructions as you did before but instead of running the LRTimelapse.exe file do this.
From the Start Menu go to Run and browse for the LRTimelapse.cmd file located under Program Files/LRTimelapse and run the .cmd file.

Let me know if this works.

RMS
#3 Scott Blake
(2012-04-14, 07:30)Raw Media Studios Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 01:48)Scott Blake Wrote: I am running Windows XP, Java 6 update 31

Can you help?

Try this - Follow all the instructions as you did before but instead of running the LRTimelapse.exe file do this.
From the Start Menu go to Run and browse for the LRTimelapse.cmd file located under Program Files/LRTimelapse and run the .cmd file.

Let me know if this works.

RMS

That worked, thanks.

...also check out: