• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Workflow Speed Improvements

#1 alexnail
[size=small][font=Calibri]LRT is now massively improved from the earlier versions and the deflicker is outstanding...

I have a couple of minor feature suggestions. The top one is that if a sequence is already mostly flicker free then the deflicker is only applied to those frames which have flicker. This is one of the major improvements that you have already made to the deflicker process but if that could be extended to the first deflicker that would be another very worthwhile time saving for me.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Calibri] [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri]Secondly it would be great if it were automatically possible to go straight from the Refresh button to the program doing the first deflicker (without having to click “auto transition” then “save” then “visual previews” then “visual deflicker”. I essentially follow the same process every time - perhaps presets could work?

Thanks for the great software,

Alex
[/font][/size]
#2 Gunther
Hi Alex,
I will see what I can do about your first request, already thought about that too.

2) Not sure, if I understand: you would like LRT to do Auto-transition, Save, Visual Previews, Visual Deflicker automatically whithout having to press the buttons?
Did you know: Currently you can already click "Reload", "Auto transition", "Save", "Visual Previews" in quick succession without waiting for them (they will be processed one after the other). Then you do something else. When the visual previews are ready just click on Visual deflicker and if you don't want to wait to do a second deflicker pass, deactivate the visual previews, go to Lightroom, load Metadata and export the sequence. This is very straight forward and fast already.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 alexnail
Ah fantastic! I didnt realise that was possible, my mistake!

As for the first point - in many cases upwards of 50% of my frames would need no adjustment at all.

Thanks,

Alex
#4 Gunther
Your first query has been implemented in 4.7.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: