LRTimelapse Forum
Keyframe Issue - Printable Version

+- LRTimelapse Forum (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-archive)
+--- Forum: LRT3 - Archive (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrt3-archive)
+--- Thread: Keyframe Issue (/Thread-keyframe-issue)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Keyframe Issue - MaxBrand - 2011-08-29

I hate to be a bother but I haven't seen anything posted on this yet. For some reason my keyframes I select and save in LRTimelapse won't show up as 1 star rated photos in LR. So then I tried a different way and went into LR, rated the photos I needed as key frames and then saved the metadata.
However, when I switched back to LRTimelapse and reloaded the metadata the photos I rated in LR didn't not show as key frames. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the LRtimelapse preset for editing, I'm saving in the library grid view, and I'm using LR3 and LRTimelapse 1.5. Thanks for the help and I apologize if this is a repost.

RE: Keyframe Issue - Gunther - 2011-08-29

Hmm, unfortunately I have no idea - from what you wrote you are doing everything right. I recommend, that you reset all settings in Lightroom, delete the xmp files and start over in LRTimelapse. Let LRTimelapse initialize your metadata, set your keyframes and reload the metadata in Lightroom.
Come back to me if it still doesn't work.
Best
Gunther

RE: Keyframe Issue - MaxBrand - 2011-08-31

That did the trick! I wonder what I was doing wrong in the first place

RE: Keyframe Issue - Gunther - 2011-08-31

Glad it's working for you now. Have fun!

RE: Keyframe Issue - djm129129 - 2012-12-15

(2011-08-29, 18:41)gwegner Wrote: Hmm, unfortunately I have no idea - from what you wrote you are doing everything right. I recommend, that you reset all settings in Lightroom, delete the xmp files and start over in LRTimelapse. Let LRTimelapse initialize your metadata, set your keyframes and reload the metadata in Lightroom.
Come back to me if it still doesn't work.
Best
Gunther

Hi guys,

Ive been reading every post and following everything to the letter. I am now to the point where I will need step by step walkthrough with my process because I cannot get communication between LRT 2.2.1 and LR 4.3.
As it stands, I open in LRT, initialize, keyframe and save. Over to LR, open files in grid view, all selected, up to metadata - read metadata from files. Open filter as equal to one star. No matches. Greater than or equal to...no matches. Less than... no matches. NO KEYFRAMES!
I have been able to edit a picture in LR4 and see the data change in LRT so I know somehow it works, but it does me no good because I cannot work through to auto transitions because I have no keyframes!!!
Also, I am getting the process window coming up asking to set the proper version. I am using LR4 but I have also had this problem with LR3.
Is there some way we can work out a method to get me back on track?
Thank you for your time!!
Damon

RE: Keyframe Issue - Gunther - 2012-12-15

Hi Damon, if you get the "Process version mismatch" dialog, you maybe didn't set the process to LR4 in the LRTimelapse settings?
Please check this, then restart LRTimelapse. Initialize the sequence. Set some keyframes manually (by clicking on the left column of the table and setting the little blue squares). Then save. Go to Lightroom, Grid view, Load Metadata from files. See if the keyframe images have got 1 star. They should!

RE: Keyframe Issue - djm129129 - 2012-12-16

(2012-12-15, 22:56)gwegner Wrote: Hi Damon, if you get the "Process version mismatch" dialog, you maybe didn't set the process to LR4 in the LRTimelapse settings?
Please check this, then restart LRTimelapse. Initialize the sequence. Set some keyframes manually (by clicking on the left column of the table and setting the little blue squares). Then save. Go to Lightroom, Grid view, Load Metadata from files. See if the keyframe images have got 1 star. They should!

Hi Gunther,

Sadly no, I have already set the process to LR4 and tried multiple times. I have also tried setting keyframes manually. Saved, gone to LR, grid view, read metadata from files, checked keyframe images and nothing again. I'd like to think Im missing something so easy...!

RE: Keyframe Issue - Gunther - 2012-12-16

I recommend clearing the whole metadata for the sequence in LRT (Metadata/Clear Metadata) then save. Now restart the whole process by initializing. Maybe there was something screwed with that sequence...
Let me know if your problems persist, I'm sure we'll find a way.

(2012-12-16, 11:11)gwegner Wrote: I recommend clearing the whole metadata for the sequence in LRT (Metadata/Clear Metadata) then save. Now restart the whole process by initializing. Maybe there was something screwed with that sequence...

Sorry, no, the new sequence didnt work either...

(2012-12-16, 11:38)djm129129 Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 11:11)gwegner Wrote: I recommend clearing the whole metadata for the sequence in LRT (Metadata/Clear Metadata) then save. Now restart the whole process by initializing. Maybe there was something screwed with that sequence...

Sorry, no, the new sequence didnt work either...

If it helps, I can edit a shot in LR4 and see the changes in data when I reload LRT. But it still wont read the keyframes from LRT to LR4.