• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to install the Slideshow and Video Templates (free and PRO)

#25 Shootn
(2013-02-10, 10:11)gwegner Wrote: I'm not sure how it is on mac, but on windows the path is:

....\Lightroom\Slideshow Templates\User Templates

I assume on mac it is the same! Maybe it helps renaming the "slideshow" directory to "Slideshow Templates"

Normally when you install from my zip file the directories are contained, so such errors shouldn't happen if installed properly.

I had problems initially when installing on my Mac in LR4.4. Following the instructions to the to find the presets in Preferences, I got taken to a directory just called "Lightroom". I have 'Store presets with catalog' checked, so all Lightroom stuff is in one place. Unzipping to this folder did nothing, so time to investigate. My directory structure was Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\ In Lightroom Settings, there is already a directory called Slideshow Templates\User Templates and also a directory called Video Presets\User Presets both of which were empty. Anyway, these two directory paths mirror those in the 'TimeLapse' zip file so thats where the .lrtemplate files have got to go. Voilà! So to summarise, the two paths in full are Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\Slideshow Templates\User Templates and Lightroom\Lightroom Settings\Video Presets\User Presets. To anyone who gets stuck, manually copy the .lrtemplate files to these corresponding paths. The key directory is \Lightroom Settings\ if you have it - hope that helps!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to install the Slideshow and Video Templates (free and PRO) - by Shootn - 2013-04-10, 04:20

...also check out: