• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotating video after cropping in Lightroom

#1 michaelrstolz
I wanted to do a 1x1 crop of a timelapse. I applied the crop in Lr and LrTimelapse than applied the crop, but also rotates the image inside the crop continuously until the end of the sequence. It also forgot about any white balance etc that I did apply. Also: when I pressed Auto Transition, the curves in the preview went crazy in all directions! I've never seen anything like this.

I thought this might happen due to me using only one keyframe, so I deleted the whole directory and repeated the edit in a new one, this time with two keyframes and the same crop at the beginning and the end keyframe (I did use the LRT Scripts to sync, yes!). Unfortunately the problem persisted! Even when I do the sequence with 5 keyframes, each with the same crop, LRTimelapse creates a cropped timelapse that rotates the image. The timelapse renders fine without using crops in Lr. I am using LRTimelapse Pro 6.5.4. The Problem persists even after reboots etc.

Greetings from vacation on La Palma. Gunther, if you read this, maybe we meet again one day up on Pico de la Cruz!!!

Michael
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.txt   CropRot.txt (Size: 7.33 KB / Downloads: 0)
#2 Gunther
Hi Michael, glad to hear that you are on la Palma again!
An unintentionally rotating crop mostly indicates different crop aspect ratios on the keyframes or one keyframe with crop and one without . Please double check.
Also there was an issue with cro anjmation with one keyframe only, please try the latest beta, it should be fixed there. Let me know. https://LRTimelapse.com/download/beta
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: