• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

error launch encoder notification when rendering

Rainbow
#1 karimphotography
Hi,

I tried searching for a thread with problem and was unable to find out. My apologies if it's already been answered.

After using the LRT export plugin which created the files, it brought me back into LRtimelapse 3 to the render video box. After clicking render video I get an error message saying "error launch encoder". I repeatedly tried to render the video but it wont work.
Here is a screen shot of the error message.

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/cBYgQfG.png?1]
#2 Gunther
Thank you for reporting this - there should be a better message there Wink Will be fixed in next version.

First check, if the ffmpeg badge in the top right window corner is green, otherwise you might not have installed the Add-Ons properly!
If it's green, to be able to see what's going wrong there, I would need the Log-File (info/log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 karimphotography
Ahh, Thanks Gunter. I didn't see the add ons instillation because the icon for it on the mac is completely white. Only the text indicates that there is a file there. Maybe in the next version you could put an icon for it. Thanks for clearing that up!

(2013-08-24, 12:08)gwegner Wrote: Thank you for reporting this - there should be a better message there Wink Will be fixed in next version.

First check, if the ffmpeg badge in the top right window corner is green, otherwise you might not have installed the Add-Ons properly!
If it's green, to be able to see what's going wrong there, I would need the Log-File (info/log).
#4 Gunther
There is an icon for that - at least on my system Wink
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: