• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In need of help !!!!

#1 Paul
My brain and eyes are fried so any help will be hugely appreciated.

Am working on a sequence I done on holiday of a sunset over the complex.

Time to blame the wife !!! said I would set it all up and used Dslr Dashoard and it began working fine then I went off for dinner. When I returned to check the progress the dashboard had completely shut down (does someone have an explanation for that) so wasn't making any changes but the intervalometer was still taking pictures which were now almost black, I quickly changed the settings to get a good exposure which fired out a few before the memory was full.

Now back at home had to delete about 300 pictures that no editing could help. So now due to my desperation I have watched a load of you tube clips refreshing myself but am just hitting brick walls. I have processed the key frames and then when I watch the preview there is still a moment of blackness which is not now in the files ?

The steps I have taken are as per the normal workflow then when changing :

Go back to the key frames then make changes
Save the metadata
Reload back in Lrtimelapse and continue as before

Is this the correct way of making changes ?

Also in scraping the barrell tried deleting files from Lightroom but not 100% if they have been removed from the sequence in Lrtimelapse.

Have spent in all a day and a half trying to solve this myself but now have to throw in the towel so am desperately looking for help and advice.

If anyone can provide me with any help or guidance I will greatly appreciate it.

Many Thanks.
#2 Gunther
Puh, don't know where to start with.
qDDB: make sure to use the latest version from http://dslrdashboard.info - if you are on iOS make sure to set the device to never go to sleep (screen on all the time).

LRTimelapse: clear all editing (right mouse button on folder, then on the very bottom: clear all LRT edits)

In Lightroom, since you already have the sequence in your catalogue, right click on the folder and "synchronize" to remove any deleted files from the catalog too).

Then start over in LRT. Follow my instructions here: http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: