• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1.5.1 no previews / no save

#1 frame_michael
Hi,
maybe i'm wrong but I noticed that the latest version (1.5.1) of LRTimelapse may have a bug.
It does not create preview jpgs in the stub folder. So when it comes to saving your work it says something like:
Could not write stub for _MG_6336.xmp. Is C:\Users\xxx\.lrtimelapse\stubs\-240301717\._MG_6336.jpg writable?
I assume as there are no preview files in the folder it cannot save.

In version 1.50 (the version before) everything works fine - it generates preview files and saves your work.

Has anybody else this problem?
I am running Windows 7 64bit

best regards
Michael
#2 Gunther
That's strange, since I only added the errormessage. Could you please send me your logfile? you should find it in the folder you installed the program. Send it to support (at) lrtimelapse (dot) com.

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 liseykina
Hi.
I have the same problem on MacOS 10.7.1.
And there are no logs in my Applications folder (I install LRtimelapse to it).
Program show me error message while saving files
Code:
Could not write stub for P1012811.xmp. Is /Users/username/.lrtimelapse/stubs/249754347/.P1012811.jpg writable?

but I've checked. and directory /Users/username/.lrtimelapse exists and have read/write permissions.

Can I download old 1.4 version that work fine for me?
#4 Gunther
It's a bug in 1.5.1. I'm releasing a fixed Version 1.5.2 in a second. Sorry for your inconvenience.
#5 liseykina
Thanks a lot! New version works fine. and I make donation to you via Paypal Smile)

#6 Gunther
Thank you, I gave you sponsor-status.

...also check out: