• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 Timelapse Project

Video
#1 jchapell
Hello all - thank you all (esp. Gunther!) for the inspiration and insight through this year on this forum.

Here is my 2020 timelapse reel, bringing together highlights from all the timelapses I shot during the year. It's only 3 minutes long as I try to give just tastes of the places we went backpacking, hiking, and photographing across the American West (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, California) mountains, deserts, and vistas during the year as we isolated from virtually all humanity this year either in our home or in a tent!

I've done this each of the last 4 years, but this year my skills have progressed (I think!). I do less dedicated timelapse photography trips, but try to set up shooting in some of the special places we are in (myself, my wife, and our small children) as we backpack.

I would love to hear any feedback as I work to continue to improve!

https://youtu.be/OOAvp6Vn1_M
Photography Website: www.jordanchapell.com
#2 francescocarniani
perfect work!!!!! only landscape? urban time lapse or food?
I always try to improve and surprise myself in my works
Francesco Carniani
Scandicci - Firenze - Italy
#3 jchapell
Thank you! I really only do timelapses so far that are an extension of my landscape photography, but who knows - if I get too antsy in this quarantine maybe I'll branch out more Wink I appreciate the feedback!
Photography Website: www.jordanchapell.com
#4 Hurban1983
Great!

...also check out: