• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 questions: recommended app’s, usage with LRtimlapse, shadows from clouds

#1 motiyairl
[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]

[size=medium]Hey guy's, I have 3 questions Since I'm a newcomer:[/size][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium]
1. Do you have recommended app's (for iPhone) regarding time lapse?[/size]
[/font][/size]

2. Do you always use LRtimlapse? My intent is supposing I'm taking a timelase in a sunny day, without any exposure "problems" just clear sky. do you import the files with LRtimlapse or skip using it to this sequence? What is your workflow In "usual cases"?[/size]
[/font][/size]

3. When I do time lapse and the sky are cloudy but not cloudy that I must change my exposure, do you treat that change like a flicker? (I love to see an example of time lapse in a cloudy day to see how to edit it).[/size]
[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Best regards,[/size][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Moti[/size][/font][/size]
#2 Gunther
1) you can use qDslrDashboard. It offers everything that you need for holy grail time lapses. Nevertheless I'd suggest to trigger the camera with an external timer like the pixel timer.
2) I always do - the workflow is quick and fast and I edit all my sequences - some just with one keyframe (that means the same editing for every image). But the workflow is always the same and you take profit of the great video quality that LRT delivers.
3) I don't understand the question, maybe you can clarify it. Flicker has nothing to do if it's cloudy or not. On cloudy days you work as always, there is no difference. In editing just make sure to get it looking good - you might have to edit the whitebalance, add some contrasts, etc.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 motiyairl
Thanks Gwegner for the quick reply.
Regarding your answer to 1, I have to admit after watching the movies about the router etc i still didn't understand how to connect the router to my camera (Canon 5D mark 3).. and I  was looking for this router in my place with not much luck. do i need the same router in the video or can i use any wireless router from TPLINK?

Moti

...also check out: