• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Refine" button generats the visual preview for whole sequence with selection present

#1 simonliu009
System OSX Yosemite 10.10.3
LRT version: 4.0.2

When I select part of the sequence by ctrl and drag, it is supposed to only generate the preview for the selection when clicking "Refine" button, but sometimes it still generates the preview for the whole sequence and ignores the selection. It happened twice to me already.

I noticed there was a new version but this bug was not included in the update description.

I have a sequence of 416 pictures, and you can see the preview generating bar still goes beyond the selection area.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
You should check the "changed" markers in the LRTimelapse table. On the left side, if the image numbers have a red background, something concerning the development of the images changed. If you then hit save, all visual previews with the changed indicator will be renewed. I suspect, that this was the case.

The refine button will of course only change deflicker for the selected area. But if there are "red" images outside, they will be refreshed too of course. Please check this.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 simonliu009
OK, I see.

...also check out: