• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 nikonman05
Hi, if i want to take a timelapse rendered in 4k in LRT into After Effects (and make it slower in Ae), what is the best way to maintain the quality from the LRT-file? There is no 4k-option in Adobe Media Encoder, which is one of the choices when exporting from Ae.
#2 richparry
I use it a great deal for my time lapse work, but I don't do any 4K video. Nevertheless, I see 5 options for exporting 4K as XAVC-Intra codec. I export using the 1K version of this codec.

Good luck,
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.
#3 Gunther
@nikonman05 - just drag the folder with the intermediary images that LRTExport generated into AE.
After processing them there, export again from AE as an image sequence, into another folder called LRT_* - let it name the files LRT_00001.jpg etc... then you can even use the LRTimelapse renderer for the edited sequence and that way get the best quality!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 nikonman05
Ok, RickParry! I only do the 4k to have the option to crop and zoom the video in the final stage (Premiere Pro) into 1920x1080.
#5 nikonman05
Thanks Gunter! Can i also export from Ae as Tiff-files, or it is only Jpg, as you describe it?
#6 Gunther
yes
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: