• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 chemsaf
I updated LRT on 2 PCs. One is a custom built Puget Systems unit specific to process videos; the other is a MS SurfacePro 6. Both run Win 10. LR Classic is up to date and in contact with the Adobe cloud.
I loaded a 1200 frame TL shoot and 2 things happened. These behaviors occurred on both machines.

1. LRT would not recognize the folder/files that held the shoot images. It always had in the past. The files were on a SSD (DSmile internal to the PC. I had to use file/import to get the files into LRT.

2. When I ran Keyframe Wizard I got 15 keyframes identified. After importing into LR; developing the first keyframe and then using the 01 script to sync the adjustments to the next and repeating this process, I followed the workflow to create the final video. And, in both cases, the frames between the keyframe had NOT had the keyframe adjustments applied. When I looked at the video frame by frame, I could easily locate the adjusted frame, but all others were as shot.

What has changed in 5.7.7 and how do I fix it?

Neal
#2 Gunther
Hi,
1.) the files need to be on a volume monted as external drive (with a drive letter). Then LRTimelapse will be able to access it.
If you plug the drive while LRT is running, click on the blue reload icon on top right of the directory chooser.
2.) The Keyframes Wizard's suggestion might be too high - it's only a suggestion. Normally, I'd rather go for 4-6 keyframes, depending on the sequence, you can change that. But this is not your problem. The intermediary files (non kf) will only get their settings after you saved Metadata in LR and applied the Auto Transition in LRT. Then you need to save.
Please carefully follow the instructions on https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/ (Visual Workflow) for the first time, to learn how the workflow works!

PS: Nothing changed in 5.7.7 regarding the workflow.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: