• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 values not read from xmp

#1 Getho
followed the tutorial (very exited to be using this finally!, its awsome)

initialised my shots, opened in LR, read metadata, tweaked my 2 keyframes, saved metadata, reloaded in LRTL, and post vignette mid to post vign high have question marks.

I reinitialised those 2 keyframes and tried again with the same result

EDIT: tried for the 3rd time and this time I didn't make any change to the vignetting and seemed to work OK. does LRTL not like it?
#2 Getho
and now its screwing up when I auto keyframe: its keeps putting in a keyframe at frame 1 even though my first keyframe is 6, it then reads some of the values of frame 1 and overwrites those of my actual keyframe
#3 Gunther
(2012-05-09, 08:20)Getho Wrote: and post vignette mid to post vign high have question marks.
Which parameter do you mean? I'll have to check that, maybe the parameter is not being correctly initialized (I rarely animate the vignette).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Gunther
The first and last frames are always set as keyframes, because indeed they are. From the fist image there would be a transition to the 6th (in your case) and than to the next. Problem is that from 1 to 6 is very little space to do any animations.
So I would recommend, always using the 1st frame as keyframe than providing some frames as "working area" for the transition before setting the next keyframe.

Example: Say you have keyframes at 6 and 9 (but none at 1).
The

Code:
___| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
KF | - - - - - * - - *
EX | 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2
So here you would have 2 key frames, one at 6 and one at 9.
Lets only look at the exposure and assume you set it to 1 at frame 6 and to 2 at frame 9.
The autotransition would now have to calculate a smooth transition from frame 1 to frame 6 (thus defacto making frame 1 a key frame as well) and then from frame 6 to frame 9.

#5 rgrieder
Following the title of the thread, I would like to add that LRTimelapse 1.8 seems to forget about lens profile corrections. At least I had to re-enable them once my workflow went back to LR 4.0. Not a big deal at all since I can just synchronize it.
#6 Gunther
will work in 1.9.

...also check out: