• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6.5.1 program takes more then 5 minutes to load up and then freezes

#1 moncamera
Hi there,

I need some help,

After a first time succesfully using the program and creating a video of my timelapse the program doesn't work anymore.

It takes more then 5 minutes to load the program and after it has started up it freezes completely while the rest of my computer runs normal?

Please help! I'm using LRtimelapse 6.5.1, I've tried on older version 5.8 but have similar problems: takes a while to start up and then I get a white screen, even the pop ups are white.

Thank you in advance!
#2 Gunther
Maybe you had open a folder with lots of subfolders on a slow drive and LRT tries to load all of them when you launch it.
Reboot your computer then delete the configuration file: Documents/LRTimelapse/LRTimelapse.config
Now launch it again - if it launches fine, you should consider restrict the folders that LRTimelapse should load to the ones that you really use for timelapse. You can do this in the LRTimelapse settings on the Tab folders. After a restart, it will only load the main folders that you defined.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please send me the log file Documents/LRTimelapse/LRTimelapse.log after the issue happens via email to support@lrtimelapse.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: