• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A question about "sync script" in Lightroom: I can't find it.

Question
#1 EVNR
Hello I am new to LRTimelapse and I am using it with Lightroom Classic v13.3, I am a long time Lightroom veteran user. But I am having trouble understanding how to do something In LR. My confusion stems from some of Guenter description of a step in the
in the "LRTimelapse 6 Basic Tutorial (Official)" video tutorial on Youtube.

My basic question Having chosen my keyframes in LRT6 using the keyframes wizard and and selected them in Lr. I have done my edits for the first keyframe and am ready to move to the next one.
My question is about the next step. Where is the "Sync Script" option or command? Did Gunther mean the "Sync Settings" (Settings > Sync Settings) command? If so, I presume I choose " select all."

or is it another command like "Enable Auto Sync"?

Thank you in advance for your help.
#2 EVNR
Having done a clean reinstall of LRTimelapse6 after making sure Lightroom was first off, I still can't find SyncScript in Lightroom. What am I doing wrong?
#3 EVNR
I have looked at https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lig...-installed FAQ and triple-checked that the "Store presets with this catalog" option was not ticked in the Presets window of Lightroom's Preferences in the Locations pane before installing LRTimelapse 6.

Also in the Location pane, When looking at the Scripts submenu in the "Show All Other Other Lightroom Presets submenu, I see there are three LRTimelapse scripts installed, 01 LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes.lua, 02 LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes - Gradients Only.lua, and 02 LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes Options.lua

So what am I doing wrong?
#4 EVNR
Problem solved! I was looking for the word "scripts in the Lightroom menu bar; in the MacOS version of Lightroom Classic v13.3, instead of the word "scripts," there is a scroll-like icon.
#5 Gunther
Glad you figured it out. It's also explained in the FAQ: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how...4#pid22704
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: