• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Activation not working

#1 bjkat81
After selecting the activation file, the .lic file, in LR timelapse, it recognizes the file from the folder, but then after pressing "open", nothing happens and my product still says, "not licensed" on the top of the screen.  Anyone had this issue?
#2 Gunther
Normally you should get activation succeeded or failed message. Please restart LRTimelapse and try again. If the problems persist, send me an email to support(at) LRTimelapse(dot) com then I'll send you another key.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bjkat81
(2017-07-01, 14:12)gwegner Wrote: Normally you should get activation succeeded or failed message. Please restart LRTimelapse and try again. If the problems persist, send me an email to support(at) LRTimelapse(dot) com then I'll send you another key.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

Sent an email with the log file and order number, thank you.  I have restarted the application and the computer, without success.  It recognizes the file, but after clicking open has no effect.  Thanks
#4 bjkat81
FYI if you have this program yourselves, ended up solving it by re-installing the program and having another go.

...also check out: