• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add not Copy...

#1 petercorb
I am very new to TL in general and the LRTimelapse programme.

Downloaded version 4.3 and ran my first short TL routine and then rendered the video - using LR 5 - very straight forward no problem

I then did the same on my other machine (both Mac's) with LR 6

Using LR 6 I could not get the "Add" to work when dragging the Icon from the TL desk top in the LR Library function - greyed out - it would 

only work using the "Copy"

This way does not work as Gunther outlines in his Tutorial.

I have tried all I can think of - is this a software fault or a setting, I am missing something?

Regards
#2 Gunther
Maybe the files are still on the memory card of the camera? Of course you would first have to use the LRTimelapse "Import from Card" feature to get the files to a harddrive of your computer, LR won't work directly on memory cards.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 petercorb
(2015-08-26, 08:44)gwegner Wrote: Maybe the files are still on the memory card of the camera? Of course you would first have to use the LRTimelapse "Import from Card" feature to get the files to a harddrive of your computer, LR won't work directly on memory cards.
Thank you for the reply G.
I have used the "Import from Card" feature and the files are situated in a folder on my harddrive.
I realised this morning that the SD card was selected in the left hand navigator in the LRTimelapse panel.
Of course, the folder with the imported files must be selected.
For some reason the latter is automatically selected on my other machine.
Thanks
Peter
#4 Gunther
Normally you remove the SD Card after importing ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 petercorb
(2015-08-27, 10:12)gwegner Wrote: Normally you remove the SD Card after importing ;-)

Of course - thank you.

...also check out: