• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adding gradient or redial filters later in the sequence

#1 dwhitebread
I've had a problem with starting to use a gradient or radial filter on keyframes later in the sequence.  I'm using the pre-set filters, and this is usually on my second pass of editing after I see the need in the preview.  LRT rejects them, so I'm wondering if this is something I need to start in the first frame and sync to the others, or what?  I'm assuming that once a filter is placed and adjustments are made, LRT will animate any changes made in later keyframes.

I know I'm probably making some wrong assumptions here, but thought I'd just ask before I spent hours on trial and error.  Thanks for the help.
#2 Gunther
As long as you don't delete or add gradients, you can edit them individually. Of course it's the easiest to edit from left to right using the sync script, but of course you can individually edit gradients afterwards too, if you don't delete or add new ones.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dwhitebread
I'll have to check my workflow.  A couple of times I've started using one of the gradients in one of the last keyframes, and usually copied it to the keyframes, but when I Reload.....Save, the changes are gone.  

If I need to change something after an initial round of editing, is it better to read the metadata back into the LR files first, or just modify the first edit, save, and reload?

Thanks!
#4 Gunther
You just have to remember to save metadata in Lightroom to the edited files before going back to LRTimelapse. Remember to save from grid view.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: