• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation
#1 HarrysDim
Hello There. 
I have Windows 8.1 x64 bit and LRTimelapse 4.2.7 and I have problems with The lrtimelapse addon on Lightroom 6. I cant find The LRTimelapse Keyframes on my filters and anything about lrtimelapse at my lightroom. I saw all the other threats about the same problem but i cant fix it. Also when i press export from lightroom i cant export via the lrtimeplse tool. Like the lrtimelapse program didtn sync with lightroom. Please help me cause i give so much money for that program and its a pity to not work. Please help.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Most likely you have set your Lightroom to save the templates with the catalog. Then Lightroom will not find the LRT addons.
This and how to fix it, is explained in this faq thread: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 HarrysDim
Hello again.
I tryied that but nothing happens. Please do you have any other solution?
#4 Gunther
There is one place where Lightroom looks for its addons. You can find out which place that is by opening the lightroom preferences, then on the second tab "Show presets folder". Now you know where Lightroom expects the presets.
Now, launch the LRTimelapse installer once more - on windows you will get the option to set the path where the installer will put the LRTimelapse addons. Choose the path where Lightroom expects them.
#5 HarrysDim
Still the same. I know what do you mean. And Ive done that. But nothing change!
#6 Gunther
Please send me an email from the address where you bought your license with. I will then try to assist you to get this going.
Write to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com

...also check out: