• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How long does it take to load back Exif

#1 rodrigo
I shot a time lapse that has 3756 images, after the initial set up in LRT, I dragged the to Light room to adjust the keyframes, once I done and back in LRT, I press Reload done the first pass but now it is taking ages to reload the ExifData. Is this normal on this number of shots or I just have to be patient?

Regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
No, that's not normal. Only when loading a sequence the very first time in LRTimelapse, it will take a bit longer loading exif, then it will cache that data. You should make sure that on the initial loading (first workflow row in LRT) you let it do all the processes completely.
I'd suggest you try again: remove the sequence from Lightroom, start again in LRT via "Metadata Initialize" then redo the workflow.
If the problems persist, send me the log file (info-menu).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
The tab for email on the log window doesn't seem to work, so I tried copy and paste in the forum but it said it is to big.
regards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
You can send me the log file directly, it's located in Documents/LRTimelapse on your harddrive. Send it to support(at)LRTimelapse.com.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, thank you very much for your kind support, it turned out that on my second PC, Lightroom was not up to scratch, a soon as I updated it started working like a treat. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Rodrigo

...also check out: