• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adjustment brush communication between the two programs

#1 lightpanther
Let me try to describe the following problem I am having, as it is driving me nuts.

There is a particular sequence where I have been very careful in lightroom to more accurately mask an adjustment brush region. I have done this several times. Here is the sequence of events that happen:

1) I definitely synchronize keyframes in LR
2) I definitely read metadata to file for all frames in LR
3) I definitely reload in LRT
4) I definitely follow workflow at least to end of "visual previews" in LRT.
5) I execute a preview file in LRT...everything looks okay...the adjustment brush corrections have rendered.
6) I go back to LR and the little "up" arrows arrows are definitely beside each frame, so I definitely "read metadata" for all frames
7)  ...and in LR now it's back to the PRE-CORRECTED version of the adjustment brush?! (even though the corrections had registered in the LRT preview video file)

What's up with that? It's driving me crazy. So far as I know, this sequence only exists in one place on the disk.
#2 Gunther
So you have all the adjustments in the Visual Previews? That's a good sign. Then make sure that in Lightroom you really are working on the same folder and then go to Grid-View (G) make sure you've set the filter to "LRT Full Sequence", select all images and Metadata/Read Metadata from Files. This should bring the edits to Lightroom.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 lightpanther
Still having problems. And LR is producing a message that says "special characters in the path for the temporary sequence were detected and removed, because they are not supported by the encoder."

...also check out: