• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

adobe bridge on a macbook with M1 chip, the flicker removal is invalid

#1 Imzby
Using Lrtimelapse6.0 and adobe bridge on a macbook with M1 chip, the flicker removal is invalid, and the lines do not change at all
#2 Gunther
In order for Deflicker and Holy Grail Wizard to work you need to have the right "Masks Version" set in the LRTimelapse settings which corresponds to your Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw version.
Basically, if you use an older Adobe Camera Raw which doesn't yet support Masks (only Gradients) you need to set it to 1.0.
Then restart LRTimelapse and do the workflow again, start with Metadata / Initialize in the menu to reset everything.

In any case I recommend to use Lightroom Classic for the workflow with LRTimelapse because only in Lightroom you will have the Sync-Script and Export Plugins etc.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Imzby
Okay thank you
#4 Imzby
After my many tests, it is impossible to use br to complete the deflicker. It was possible to use the 5.8 version before. Besides, I am using the latest ACR14.1
#5 Gunther
This is not true, if you do it right (follow my advices). I explicitly tested it today and deflicker also works if you use the latest Adobe Camera Raw/Bridge instead of Lightroom.
Camera Raw and Lightroom are basically just different frontends for the same engine. Both are even getting closer in terms of the user interface in each version, there is no big difference anymore. The advantage in Lightroom is, that the LRT Plugins exist only for Lightroom, that's why I recommend using Lightroom Classic - especially since every ACR user should have access to Lightroom Classic anyway. There is no point in using Bridge/ACR with LRTimelapse anymore.

You just need to take care to have "Masks 2" activated in the LRTimelapse settings and to not mess with the Masks in ACR. Use the provided ones, don't delete or add Masks and leave the "Internal Masks" alone. But this is the same for Lightroom.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 Imzby
ok i will try again thanks

...also check out: