• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adobe DNG Converter 13.0

#1 Canonista
Hi.

I just updated LRTimelapse version 5.5.6. Pro license. I always let time pass to see if the updates have any problems, it seems like too many updates in a short period of time, in my opinion.

However, I cannot update Adobe DNG Converter 13.0. This is the question!
I have never had a problem updating Adobe DNG Converter. I use Windows 10

What could be the problem? I am using the same computer and operating system as always.
What are the consequences of not updating Adobe DNG Converter 13.0?

Thanks!
#2 Gunther
If you don't need the support for new cameras or features introduced with the latest Adobe Dng converter, you can also use an older version.

But still I wonder what's going on there. Did you try restarting the computer, then directly downloading and installing the DNG Converter. I didn't experience any problems with the latest version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Canonista
Yes, I restarted the computer. But it still doesn't download Adobe DNG Converter 13.0. By the way, you can't download the most recent 13.1 either.

Thank you anyway. If it doesn't affect LRTimelapse processing, then great!
#4 Austin4098
Hi,

I am based in the UK, running Win 10 Build 20H2 and I also found that the DNG Converter 13.1 "Download Now" button on the Adobe webpage does nothing. Never had this problem before.
Under the section 'Customer Support' on the download page it says. "Adobe does not provide support for tryout versions of its software"
But as Gunther mentions, the later releases are designed to cater for the newer cameras.

Austin.
#5 mopperle
Works fine here. So may be blocked by AV software or your provider got a problem.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#6 john.cardasis
Hope you've corrected problem, but if not I had the same issue for several months. Try clicking on "Download Now" button right click "open link in new tab" and you should see it open on desktop or possibly bottom of page if using Google Chrome. Hope this helps
#7 Canonista
Hi,

After several months with this problem, version 13.1 was downloaded to my PC today dated 2021/03/03.

It's funny, 13.0 was never downloaded, however, today I have had success with 13.1 and the warning no longer appears when I open in LRTimelapse 5.5.7

...also check out: