• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adobe Premier CS6

#1 Mikeyseemore
Hi Im new here. I bought your book and had a trial with LR2. I really liked the features and the results. I dont have flicker issues because I have modified all my Nikon primes to be fully manual and shoot wide open using ND's on my zooms. Im a shooter but I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to post production but am learning slowly. Normally I get my editor friends to process my timelapse previously on FCP and now my friend has just installed Adobe Premier CS6 and we found we can import my folders straight into the timeline, resize and go from there. Do the pro templates on LR2 compare favourably with that method and hold quality for broadcast requirements and/or large screen.
Thankyou and I apologized for my ignorance.
#2 Gunther
Hi, the PRO templates deliver very good qualities - you can use them for broadcasting, but they are still compressed in H.264 - albeit with very high bitrates.

However if you have CS6 available, I would recommend going with the sequences processed by LRTimelapse directly into After Effects. From there you can export uncompressed footage. It's up to you: the PRO templates are more convenient, After Effects is more flexible. The workflow is rather the same.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Mikeyseemore
(2012-11-15, 22:04)gwegner Wrote: Hi, the PRO templates deliver very good qualities - you can use them for broadcasting, but they are still compressed in H.264 - albeit with very high bitrates.

However if you have CS6 available, I would recommend going with the sequences processed by LRTimelapse directly into After Effects. From there you can export uncompressed footage. It's up to you: the PRO templates are more convenient, After Effects is more flexible. The workflow is rather the same.

Okay that sounds like a great path. Thanks very much for your quick response and all your knowledge sharing.

...also check out: