• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advanced playback controls

#1 Joachim Buambeki
Hi Gunther,

what do you think of having the possibility to start the preview in the middle of the clip?
At the moment, when you hit play, it always starts from the beginning, but often I am only interested to watch the last third or even a specific part in the middle of the clip.
It would be nice if the playback would start at the momentarily chosen frame.
Looping would be also nice because I often watch my clips a couple of times in a row to spot things that need to be fixed. If you introduce looping please insert a small black clip (maybe 3 secs or user definable) between each play.

A pause button would be also useful if you implement the stuff above.

Another cool thing would be to have limit sliders of the left and right so one could loop just a small portion of the clip when looking for an error (bird flicker, person walking through the frame, etc.)

David
Vimeo <<->> flickr
#2 Gunther
This is already implemented and will come with 1.9.2 :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Joachim Buambeki
Great, at least I was able to throw the idea into the ring before the next version is online. :-)
Vimeo <<->> flickr
#4 Gunther
Yes, but you were not the first Wink
#5 robert.skywalker
With version 6 it seems that it's still always starting from the beginning, when pressing the play button. Did I miss something?
#6 Gunther
Nothing changed in this regard.
Normal click on Play will start from the beginning. normal playback will repeat the selection.
Just hold Shift while clicking on play to play back from the position of the locator.

...also check out: