• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTExport tells me: Documents folder not defined in Windows. How to get it back?

#1 Gunther
LRTExport needs to know the standard "Documents" folder, which is by default defined for every Windows user.
However, there seem to be cases, where this definition is broken (for example if some user deletes the Documents folder).
In that case LRTExport will produce an error and you need to fix this issue in your Windows.

Here is a good article that describes different methods on how to do it:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2350...-10-a.html

I'd go for option 2, Point 5. They provide a batch file to fix this. I've checked the batch, it should be safe to execute.

But please note as a disclaimer: this is something misconfigured in your Windows - I can only give personal tips on how I would proceed to fix this, this is not part of the official LRTimelapse support and I cannot take any responsibilities for your windows setup.

If you don't want to do this, another option might be to create a new user in windows which will usually have all the default folders assigned.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 mopperle
Gunther, I know lot of applications having problems when the Document folder is directly linked to OneDrive, so that the path to the Documents folder looks like c:\users\name\OneDrive\Documents instead of c:\users\name\Documents
Does LRT have any problems with such a configuration?
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 Gunther
LRTimelapse uses the path that is configured in windows. It's only important that there is a default path configured.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: