• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

After Exporting from lightroom I am not brought Back to LRT to render it doesnt work

#1 Dilleo22
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but. I get to the last step and Save xmp-Metadata and  render Video I get into lightroom to export my photos and it does render but it never brings me back to LRT  when Lightroom is done rendering to do the last final render with LRT?? Any Ideas?
#2 Gunther
Is the path to the LRTimelapse executable correct in the LRTExport plugin?
You can always render manually too - just open the Render Dialog in LRTimelapse (File/Render video) then select the LRT_ intermediary folder manually.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Dilleo22
(2015-08-17, 22:21)gwegner Wrote: Is the path to the LRTimelapse executable correct in the LRTExport plugin?
You can always render manually too - just open the Render Dialog in LRTimelapse (File/Render video) then select the LRT_ intermediary folder manually.

Its not showing the LRT_ on the renderings
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Dilleo22
I don't have any sequences popping up like the ones you had in your video
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 Gunther
You should have selected the folder you are going to export from in LR, not a collection. Right click on the first image and choose "Go to folder in Library". The launch the export dialog, it will show the right name ad "name of the sequence", not "LRTExport".
The path seems to be right. Check the LRTExport.log in your Document folder after the export has been completed, maybe it tells you something.
#6 Dilleo22
I did all as you said above. In the export Dialog it still shows the same thing and says Timelapse in the name of the sequence section which is the name of my folder the Photos are located in. Also I exported the files from Lightroom again it exports and then starts automatically starts rendering a video from LRT without letting me choose the settings for the rendering of the video ? So I have a timelapse but its not to my preferred settings. Its really weird. The file is named is Timelapse_h264-420_1080p_29.97_UHQProperties Need some input I'm down to let you do Teamviewer on my computer and see.

Thanks
Dillon Hardinger
#7 Gunther
That's because you have checked "Last Render settings" in the LRTExport dialog. This tells LRTimelapse that you would like to render with your last video settings. Just remove that box, and you will get asked.
#8 Dilleo22
Thanks for helping me Gunther! I Love the Program!

...also check out: