• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

After LR process LRT moves my frame

#1 zer_raiden
Hi,

I'm new in timelapse. I watched the tutorials and managed to make my first 3 clips perfectly. Then on my 4th clip, without doing anything different, LRT moves my frame slowly to the bottom. It didn't acctually bothered me so I left it as it is. But in my 5th clip LRT rotates my whole frame slowly to the right, without doing anything different than before. Why is that? I follow the same path as the tutorial and as my first 3 clips.

Thank you.
#2 Gunther
If this happens, you might have different crops (if it rotates different aspect ratios on the crops) set for the keyframes.
Please make sure to use the latest version of LRTimelapse from the download page, I've added some checks to prevent this in the last upgrade.
Fixing it is easy: In LRT check, if the crop columns are visible after loading that sequence, and if so, right click on the table header for one of those and "fill down". This will equilize the crop. Then save, read Metadata in Lightroom and export again from Lightroom. This should help.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 zer_raiden
This happened when I had only 1 keyframe because the whole clip was in night and had no changes in light etc so I thought that with only 1 keyframe it would be ok. But ok, I'll this. Thank you.

...also check out: