• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual

#11 correturno
Yes you are wright thanks for your quick answer but now I have another problem. In bulb mode if I want to take several photos for example of 1 minute I put my nikon D750 in bulb mode and I give it in the lrtimelapse 1 minute and two seconds for example and the shutter does not close, I have to turn off the camera so that It closes with which it only takes a photo and logically past exposure. Thanks for your help again.
#12 Berdine
Dear Correturno,

I have the same issue. Did you find a way to make it work?

KInd regards
Bernard
#13 Sheeba
How exactly did you program the timer:
Mode TL Bulb (Astro) ?
Intervall ?
Exposure Time ?

Regards, Hans
#14 Berdine
Dear Hans,

I am using version1.14 and I am trying to use the Bulb mode for exposure longer than 30s on my Nikon D7100. After the requested exposure time, the camera doesn’t stop the exposure and stay on. I have to switch off the camera to stop it.

I made sure my interval is longer than my exposure time. I noticed that the "void possiblyEndLongExposure" has been changed compared to version 0.8. If I understand well, it seems that we are not releasing the exposure, previously done with digitalWrite(12, LOW). Unless it’s done somewhere else.

Could you please let me know if I am doing something wrong?
Kind regards
Bernard
#15 Sheeba
Hi Bernard,
I checked the version briefly with the settings Interval 1:02 and Exposure 1:00 and everything works as it should.
You write that you have to turn off the camera for the exposure to end. What happens if you just disconnect the cable?

To check if the problem is caused by the camera, make an exposure in Single Exposure mode with the same time as in TL mode.

Your Pro Timer is a very old version. I have since made this version out of it:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...ue-version
This is in German. The English version is coming soon.

Regards,
Hans

...also check out: