• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issues with total exposure and 2*/3* not matching

#1 n3Media
Ever since I switched from using DSLRDashboard to using my Timelapse+ intervalometer, I have been having some issues with LRT holy grail workflow.
1. 2* and 3* key frames are not matched. There is an exposure difference even after
running through the correct workflow.
2. For some reason, the ending single * keyframe is always blown out, even though it
did not look that way in the original picture file.
3. Unrelated issue? when I load my images into Lightroom,
the metadata/white balance seems to automatically change? As far as I know, there are no pre sets active in Lr to cause this.

I will post some images of these issues. I am no pro at either of these programs, but I'm hoping someone can help. Thank You in advance.
#2 Gunther
1) If Timelapse+ uses Bulbramping, the sequences might not be correctly processed in LRTimelapse. I'd suggest using qDslrDashboard. I've no experience with TL+, so I can't help, sorry.
2) That might be due to the Holy Grail Wizard, you might have to rotate the yellow curve appropriately.
3) That's normal, when initializing LRT sets the WB to a default value because it cannot read the "As shot" value from the files.
Just set the WB back to "As shot" or any other value when editing the keyframes.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: