• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

App quits during Holy Grail - what to do?

#11 Gunther
I think Zoltan removed it in the latest version. Most of the times when users experienced problems it was because of the external timer locking the shutter half pressed (canon's original timer for example do this). In that case just use another timer (pixel timer) or try the internal interval timer in the latest qDslrDashboard.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 PtboPete
Still there in this version and I did have it ticked but I use the Pixel so I guess it doesn't matter. Thanks for the clarification.
#13 tobbsie
Aloha!

I just wanted to check if anyone else has this issue, the qDslr dashboard (v 2.5) on my iPhone 6 keeps crashing after around 5-10 shots using the LR holygrail method. Immensly frustrating, missed 3 sunrises now which sucks Sad. Im using wifi connection to my Canon 6D.

I also tried qDD on my mac (v 0.2.6) but it keeps saying that my 6D isnt set to RAW plus JPEG which is set in the camera..

On top of this, my intervalometer is broken to so I cant even do a manual timelapse, its feels like someone doesnt want me to make a timelapse haha!

Any ideas guys? And again, keep up the fantastic work Gunter and Zoltan (anyone else thinking of dude wheres my car? lol)
#14 robdigphot
Could someone please explain when and how to use the ramping interval and ramping duration contained within the interval timer whilst using the auto holy grail on Dslr timelapse.

Thank you
#15 Gunther
This is just if you want to "ramp" the interval, say start with shorter interval during day and go to longer intervals in the night.

Once, during your shooting, you feel you need longer intervals, just open the timer dialog, enter a "destination" interval and a ramping duration and then qDDB wil gradiually change the interval time from the starting interval to the end interval in that ramping duration.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: