• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application Plugin Path?

#1 Boymoose
Hey Gunther,
Mark here from seawildearth. I am in Texas with a friend who purchased the plugin today along with LR Creative Cloud. Had a crazy time with Adobe trying to get their download sorted but finally installed. 

With Lightroom though we cannot seem to be able to add LRTimelapse Pro as a plug in for Lightroom. In the Applications folder LRTimelapse is not a selectable item to add as a Plugin option?

How to remedy?

Cheers,
Mark.

PS After LRTimelapse and Lightroom were installed we have since restarted this computer and still no joy.
#2 Boymoose
Update;
I found an old thread relating to the same problem and followed the remedy solution for that. As it dealt with LRT3.4 the export cannot be completed for Tom's LRT4.3 version. Is there a way you can create a selection of files, for Mac, to upload to the LR Content Folder for LRT4.3? In the previous solution you created three folders;

Export Presets
Filter Presets
Modules

I could add the plugin from this Modules folder but as mentioned it was an older version so whilst I was able to see the option to export the LRTimelapse Render file I guess LRT4.3 wouldn't recognize or render the Ver3.4 render file.

I hope this is clear enough.

Cheers,
Mark.

Running Mac OSX 10.9.5
#3 Gunther
Hi Mark, this is the faq thread you should follow: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Boymoose
Hey Gunther, you're a damn rock star dude, sorted the problem. I wish all customer service could be as painless as this. Timely too as we're heading out for ten days on the road today around Texas and into Louisiana, down in the Swamps, gonna be a lot of fun.

Cheers,
Mark.

...also check out: