• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto Transition function deletes keyframe adjustments

#1 charlesanswer
        Hello Gunther,
I have been using lightroom for sometime now and have just upgraded to v 4.3 (from 4.2) on both versions I am experiencing an issue, after I have made my keyframe adjustments. Like exposure, saturation, highlights, shadows, whites and blacks. I when I reload the sequence into LRTimelapse 4.3 I can see the metadata adjustments have been made in the keyframe shots, so I know that I am correctly applying the changes in lightroom CC. When I hit the auto transition button, all of my adjustments disappear.  I am using raw files from my new Sony A7rii. I've tried different sequences from this camera and I have the same issue.  Any thoughts?
Charles
#2 Gunther
Hi Charles,
are you sure? Maybe only the columns get hidden, because they have equal values? That's a feature :-)
You can uncheck "hide unchanged values" above the table, to see all values. Please check, if you values have really been deleted.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 charlesanswer
Gunther,

Thank you for your quick response. I didn't know it autohides the values if they were constant. I exaggerated the values and now they show up. I tried to repeat a different sequence from my sequence which was taken at dusk last night. My problem now is the visual previews button does not work. I see LRT4.3 has adjusted the values, but the visual previews are not rendering. If I go back into Lightroom and read the metadata, I can see the changes have taken place. The visual preview bar at the bottom of the viewer is red.
#4 Gunther
Please check this faq thread:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-visu...ot-working
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 charlesanswer
Gunther,
I updated the DNG converter to v9.1.1 for my Sony A7R ii. It solved all my issues, now LRT 4.3 can render preview and perform deflicker and all other tasks trouble free...... hopefully this will help an others having similar issues after upgrading their hardware!!!

...also check out: