• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto Transition With Keyframes Problem

#11 300fpsc
Hey,
I'm experiencing the same problem with Ver 1.9 using both LR3 and LR4 development modes.
I initialised a folder in LRT, saved metadata and opened in Lightroom. Edited first and last images and saved metada of the relevant files (also marked them with a star).
Following that I used AutoTransition and deflickered it in LRT, saved again and re-loaded in Lightroom. Exported with your awesome presets and got some nice video, but it still needed some work to be done.
Went back to Lightroom and marked another 36 keyframes (two frames for every change of exposure during the shoot) - one before the change, one right after. Marked them with one star and edited to match as good as possible. Selected all photographs and saved metadata.
Re-loaded the folder in LRT and verified that all the relevant columns (the ones where changes were made by me) are checked, and that the relevant frames are really marked as keyframes. Verified that all the data in the keyframes matches what I've edited in Lightroom. Clicked on "Auto (Keyframes)", and then LRT simply smoothed all the exposure from the first image down to the last one, completely ignoring all the keyframes in the middle.
I can add screenshots of the pre-click and post-click views if you'd like.
#12 Gunther
This sounds weird. I've not experienced this yet but it doesn't sound good. I will have to look into this. Is this reproducible with another Sequence for you?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 300fpsc
Yes Sir,
I've got only two sequences currently (one is a sunset and the other is a sunrise). Same issue with both of them.
I initialize the project properly in LRT, go to LR, play with it, got back to LRT, don't like the results, play some more with LR, re-adjust keyframes and save the metadata, open in LRT, verify everything, and the moment I click on "Auto" - LRT ignores my keyframes.
#14 Gunther
Hmm - have you done any deflickering?
#15 300fpsc
Yes. Followed your written workflow to the letter.
EDIT: Just re-initialised the whole project, and edited again the keyframes in LR and went back to LRT, reloaded, AUTO and the same result.
#16 Gunther
Does it happen as well when you don't deflicker?
#17 300fpsc
Yes. When I simply re-initialised, re-edited and re-everything but deflickered, same effect occurred.
#18 Gunther
Okay, I'm checking this, when I'm @home.
#19 Gunther
Problem confirmed, I'm sending you an EMail with a bugfix for you to test.
#20 300fpsc
Awesome, can't wait!
transition
fangioli
2015-11-06, 11:24
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: