• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Select every X frames?

#1 TahoeSux
Is it possible for LRTimelapse to add an additional flag to every X frame (2nd, 3rd, etc). in the sequence to speed up sequences for different processing effects?

This could be useful when the interval was too short, or people shot hours and hours of footage. I want to create a double or triple speed clip (may with different pan/zoom). I have a 30-second scene of moving shadows that would be great at 15 seconds.

I'm thinking about a color attribute in addition to the stars. Red = every 2nd frame, blue = every third frame, etc. Then LRT could transition only red + keyframes. I've tried speeding up the video but it seems to get some choppiness.

Perhaps Lightroom (4.3) has an easy way of selecting every X photos. I haven't been able to find it.

Just an idea.

Thanks as always.
#2 Gunther
You can select every n-th photo in LRTimelapse and delete them (make a copy to the sequence first). You'll find this function in the HDR menu.

Your idea with the markings is very good, but unfortunately it is not possible to export color markings or flags via XMP, only ratings and they are already taken by the keyframes.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: