• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celestial light show with comet pan-starrs

Video
#1 tiinautti
[Video: https://vimeo.com/70560212]
My first timelapse project.
I spend last winter season at Iso-syöte fell. I was working there.
At some point of winter I came up an idea to film timelapse about night sky. I ordered some motion control systems and started to film on March 2013 .
So here is the result of my first journey into timelapse world. It was not so easy process to learn and understand all systems and filming routine mostly at -20 - -30 c cold.
This is also our first collaborative work with Sami Pakila. He made music for the film.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Filmed March - April 2013 , southern lapland , Finland. Few clips is from Riisitunturi national park other clips are filmed around Iso- syöte.
Filmed with Canon 5D mkII , samyang 14 mm & canon 24-70 usm L lenses.
I used Emotimo TB3 and Dynamic perception stage one systems for motion control.

Used LR , LR timelapse , premiere..

- Tiina
#2 Gunther
Very well done! Thank you for sharing. This is an amazing result for a first project. Keep up the good work!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tiinautti
(2013-07-21, 09:29)gwegner Wrote: Very well done! Thank you for sharing. This is an amazing result for a first project. Keep up the good work!

than you for cheering comment (:

I have already few new projects in my mind, one is more experimental other is autumn landscape thing.. Smile timelapse seems to be very addictive .. hih .. but love it. ^_^

...also check out: