• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 javajack1
I just purchased an upgrade to LRT 6 beta for Mac Arm computers as I have a new 16 inch MacPro. I did not receive a receipt or any confirmation. My email is jack@javapost.ca. My accounting department requires a receipt for any purchases. Also I do no seem to be able to render out to 8K as I did in version 5. My render panel is basically frozen and I cannot make any changes. I was able to use the Lightroom image sequence as an output but this is not idea. Thanks,
#2 Gunther
First of all: everyone that buys a license automatically get's an email with an invoice. I've forwarded that once again to your email. Please also check your spam folder.

8K Rendering will work in certain codecs, as it did before. Nothing changed in LRT6 in this respect. If you encounter any problems, please be more specific, otherwise I can't help you.

Regarding the render panel: are you using the latest Beta? Please do so.
If something happens like you wrote, please try to restart LRTimelapse and recreate a scenario where the problem happens. Then please describe step by step what you did so that I can try to recreate the issuse. I can only help, if understand what's going on and can reproduce it.

Apart from that LRTimelapse 6 is still beta and not really meant to be used for productive work. You can always go back to LRT5, even if you have a LRT6 license.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: