• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big Sky, Montana

#1 Dale Davis
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7-30-2017 Big Sky Montana Time Lapse  click on link
https://vimeo.com/227663442[/font]
[/font][/size]

[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a short clip of a panoramic view of Lone Mountain, and the Spanish Peaks, as seen from the top of the Big Sky Resort. [/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nikon D750[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nikon 28-300mm lens[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]f/8[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dynamic Precision Sapphire Pro slider-pan-tilt head[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Interval 2 seconds[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]715 frames[/font][/font][/size]
[size=large][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Render 30 fps[/font][/font][/size]
[size=x-large][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT]Quest[/font][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT]ions for the viewers;  How can I make this smoother? (it is a bit jerky). I tried first at 24 fps, and 400 frames and it was much worse. I repeated it the next day (this [/font]clip[font=TimesNewRomanPSMT]).  Second [/font][/font][/size][font=TimesNewRomanPSMT][size=x-large]question; Even though I developed it to be a darker, richer sky, the scene appears washed out.[/size][/font]

...also check out: