• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Blue Mountains, Australia

#1 artfolio
Hi guys,

Today I'd like to share with you a short film about the Blue Mountains National Park.

[Video: http://vimeo.com/45741672]

Thanks for watching!
#2 Gunther
Great shooting and editing, thanks for sharing!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 artfolio
(2012-12-11, 12:48)gwegner Wrote: Great shooting and editing, thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

p.s. thanks for the software!
#4 cyber_jo
great shots, i love the panoramic movements and the music. great
Pictures and Wallpapers: www.jkl-fotografie.de
#5 artfolio
(2012-12-12, 23:07)cyber_jo Wrote: great shots, i love the panoramic movements and the music. great

Thank you!
#6 cgmorg
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this. Your editing, composing and continuity is brilliant. Like to learn these skills as we are just about to embark on a 1 year plus road trip around Australia and I am keen to take plenty of time lapse photos.

Are you a pro photography? Can you suggest information about time lapse movie making - not technical stuff but more on making interesting movies.

Thanks
Glenn from Toowoomba Qld.
www.fhotographica.net
#7 Chrischnewskiy
This Movie got Spirit. I´m really touched.
Nice Work man.
#8 artfolio
(2013-01-22, 14:10)cgmorg Wrote: Thanks for sharing this. Your editing, composing and continuity is brilliant. Like to learn these skills as we are just about to embark on a 1 year plus road trip around Australia and I am keen to take plenty of time lapse photos.
Thank you!
(2013-01-22, 14:10)cgmorg Wrote: Are you a pro photography?

I've been doing photography for about 10 years now.
(2013-01-22, 14:10)cgmorg Wrote: Can you suggest information about time lapse movie making - not technical stuff but more on making interesting movies.
It is all about vision. Once you notice some view worth capturing you think how to make it look even better. That is where technical side is involved.
(2013-01-22, 23:38)Chrischnewskiy Wrote: This Movie got Spirit. I´m really touched.
Nice Work man.
Thank you!

p.s. just finished working on a new project. it's not a timelapse, but worth checking: http://vimeo.com/59389252

...also check out: