• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can I create a timelapse with TIIFFs via LRT?

#1 MDieterich
Hi all,

I had to use the clone tool in photoshop to remove some flashlights from a Milky Way image I originally shot in NEF. I only had the option to save those images I fixed as TIFFs in Photoshop. It appears that now since I have TIFFS they will not process the way I want the NEFs to process, so that makes me ask how can I remove those obtrusive flashlight lights in my Milky Way shot that are on the horizon during the normal "basic workflow process" of LRT? I don't see a function in LR to do a clone stamp, which would be great.

Many thanks,

Matt
#2 Gunther
LRTimelpase does not support a tiff workflow.
But what you could/should do is the following:
Do the RAW workflow with LRTimelapse, ignore the flashlights for now.
Then Use LRTExport Plugin from Lightroom as usual to export the intermediary sequence, you can use TIFF here (with LRT Pro). Now you can do your retouching in PS on thos tiff files and then render them with the LRTimelapse render dialog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 MDieterich
(2015-08-23, 09:45)gwegner Wrote: LRTimelpase does not support a tiff workflow.
But what you could/should do is the following:
Do the RAW workflow with LRTimelapse, ignore the flashlights for now.
Then Use LRTExport Plugin from Lightroom as usual to export the intermediary sequence, you can use TIFF here (with LRT Pro). Now you can do your retouching in PS on thos tiff files and then render them with the LRTimelapse render dialog.

Hi Gunther,

Thank you very much for the reply, and wonderful software by the way. I am a big fan of your work! How much would it be for me to upgrade to LRT Pro? Any student discounts available?

Best regards,

Matt Dieterich
www.mdieterichphoto.com
#4 Gunther
Check out the crossgrade option in the store please. Unfortunately we don't offer any student discounts, I'm really sorry, that would be too much administrative work for us... I hope, you understand that!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 MDieterich
(2015-08-24, 11:23)gwegner Wrote: Check out the crossgrade option in the store please. Unfortunately we don't offer any student discounts, I'm really sorry, that would be too much administrative work for us... I hope, you understand that!

Awesome I will checkout the crossgrade option Danke schoen Gunther!

Matt

...also check out: