• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can not sync settings from my key frames

#1 Fred G
Hi Ghunter,
For some reason. my LR edits are not being transferred to all the images between my key frames. I'm following your instructions in the tutorial and e-book perfectly and the LRT previews of my video looks absolutely perfect with all the transitions made from the key frame edits. The edits are clearly visible on the work flow chart, but when I go back to LR (12:28 of your LRT5 basic tutorial) I can clearly see that there are no indicators in the upper right corners of the key frames slides in grid mode that the medadata has changed. I'm performing all the steps of syncing via scripts and selecting all the key frames and clicking "save metadata to file", and like I said, the LRT chart shows the medadata changes on the key frames, as well as the visual previews showing the time lapse perfectly with all the edit transitions. but yet when I go back to lightroom prior to the final export, the transitions are not visible and when I view "all images" in LR only the key frames show the edits. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? BTW, I am reading my XQD card into LR and then exporting those files as DNG's into a separate folder, which I then open in LRT.
Thanks so much,
Fred G.
#2 Gunther
After Auto Transition, Deflicker etc. if you go Back to Lightroom it's important that you:
Set the filter to "LRT 5 Full Sequence"
Go to Grid View (G)
Select all images
Metadata / Read Metadata from Files.

This will bring all the edits from LRTimelapse to Lightroom.

If not, you might be working on two different folders in Lightroom and LRTimelapse - this can happen, if you forgot to set the importer to "ADD" and instead it copied.

Check out this faq for troubleshooting: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: